Assistant Manager – Design Engineer (Steel Structure Building Systems)
- Understand customer requirement and assist commercial team to develop proposals with designing and technical Expertise.
- Ensure estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs with accurate and optimized designs in order to prepare project proposals.
- Maintains engineering designs consistent with economical production methods to maximize productivity and Profitability.
- Delivery of accurate fabrication drawings to factory based on ongoing project requirement.
- Actively participate and monitor procurement activities (local and overseas) with project operational teams and maintain relationship with suppliers by representing the company.
- Foresee the market trend and needs together with the R&D, commercial, production teams and develop new products to gain competitive advantage.
- Assist the smooth functioning of the projects work by providing the designs at construction stage.
- Assist and resolve any technical queries arising at projects.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) with structural designing background.
- Should have Minimum 3 years of experience in Steel Structure Building system designing.
- Conversant in Auto CAD, Revit, Solid works.
- Should be a team player and to have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to work based at any location and willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
- Must have a valid riding/driving license.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
HCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.