- Conduct Market research to understand market/customer requirements, business opportunities and threats.
- Coordinate with lines and counterparts in planning most appropriate route after considering all relevant information
- Provide feedback received from customers through customer survey and one-to-one interviews.
- Strengthen relationship with customers by way of regular visits, entertainment as deemed appropriate to improve customer retention.
- Review own performance by evaluating visit plans, action plans, target reports etc.
- Provide/ share information to/with internal and external stakeholders (customers, principal) in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Ensure a consistency of service quality by following standard operating processes/ procedures and driving organizations quality organizations quality improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to the continuous Improvement process throughout the organization by introducing changes.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the management
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or an equivalent Professional qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Good Selling, Negotiating & PR skills
- Negotiating and PR skills.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
HCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.