HEAD - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Give direction to the organization’s business growth by ensuring the right balance of product, price, place and promotion to achieve long term objectives of the company.
- Identify new business opportunities (new markets, new products, new business with existing clients, acquisitions etc).
- Identify market & industry trends and competitor information by establishing suitable information channels and analyze to ensure required decisions are taken to achieve competitive advantage.
- Develop and execute a suitable branding policy in order to attract and retain appropriate clients, employees, suppliers to the organization.
- Recommends and administers policies, procedures and internal business processes related to client acquisition process.
- Lead the customer acquisition process from identification of suitable customers up until securing customer (including agreements) by bringing together all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Continuously assess customer engagement cycle and make suitable changes in order to make the process more effective.
- Develop and execute plans to obtain client feedback and maintain / improve customer service levels while creating and instilling a customer focus outlook among staff.
- Guide, coach & motivate employees in order to increase the quality of departmental staff performance.
- Develop and manage the Sales and Marketing budget, oversee and contribute to achievement of internal operating budgets, monitoring and analyzing sales and marketing activity based on business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree approved by UGC preferably in Marketing or any other discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- 8 years ‘work experience of which 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Effective communication, presentation, leadership, Inter personal, relationship management and negotiation skills and ability to think out of the box to create a win-win situation with the customer.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies with a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong Numerical & Analytical skills that can customize solutions & conceptualize new businesses.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
HCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.