- Undertake cost analysis for Construction Projects and ensure optimum utilization of resources
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements in order to achieve customer focused outcome.
- Compiling and submission of tender documents, including bill of quantities with the relevant parties within the stipulated time period.
- Liaise with parties such as Department Managers, Project managers and site engineers to certify the progress to be on track.
- Arranging work progress measurements by regular visits to sites, prepare the payment applications timely and handle the post contract work.
- Ensure all activities of the department are carried out with due consideration to safety by regular monitoring of work practices, Personal protection Equipment (PPE) in order to comply with the Company’s EHS policy.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying or NDT / TTI / NCT / IQSSL Qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor at a Construction company.
- Previous experienced in ERP system (SAP) will be added advantage.
- Local O/L 8 passes with ‘C’ passes for Mathematics and English and 3 passes for A/L’s.
- Computer literacy in MS OFFICE package
- Ability to work independently.
- Confident communication with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends when required and travel outstation as and when necessary.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
HCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.