- Overlook the total sites day to day progress and review with relevant parties
- Liaise with Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers involved in the projects
- Managing resources on the site to optimize the consumption and to achieve technical /timeline goals
- Assist and resolve any technical queries arising at site
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) qualification
- Should have minimum 2 years' experience in the industry which is preferably Construction
- Experience working at a Civil Consultant firm will be an added advantage
- Ability to work based at any site location and willingness to travel
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
HCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.